Our team at Utica Garage Door Company makes picking the best garage door easy. When looking at our extensive variety of doors and door openers, our team will consider the following:
- Budget – Garage doors vary depending on the size and style of the door. We will work with you and your budget to find the most cost-effective door for your home.
- Style – While most garage doors are made of steel, there are other materials for garage doors. We can also find a door with a design or paneling that matches your house’s exterior.
- Size – Most garages are a standard 8′, 9′, 10′, 12′, 15′, 16′ or 18′ width, but we can customize any door to the correct size.
- Garage Function – If you use your garage as more than a placeholder for your cars, such as housing your laundry room, office, or a child’s play area, we can find you the best-insulated garage door.
In addition to garage door installation and service, we have these other residential services:
- Garage Door Openers – We install and service any make and model of residential garage door openers.
- Zip Roll Screens – Enjoy the beautiful weather by utilizing your garage space with a zip roll screen, protecting your family from dust and bugs.
Cities We Serve
If you live in and around the Whitesboro, New York area and you have a residential property, we want to install and service your garage doors. We proudly serve Mohawk Valley and all surrounding areas, even as far as Canastota. We can travel as far south as Cooperstown and as far north as Inlet. And, of course, we can also travel as far east as St Johnsville.